Thursday, April 16, 2009

We're Married!

Jackson has been extra clingy these past two weeks, probably a result of the potty training, and as a result, has also been extremely affectionate and loving. Every morning before I leave for work I have to get my "kiss and hug" from Jackson and be sure to give one to Daddy. Sometimes it takes 2 or 3 before he will allow me to leave. Today he was in his room with Trevor, standing on his changing table and getting dressed. I gave him his kiss and he gave me a great big hug. While he and I were hugging, I hugged Trevor too, so we had a great big family hug. Jackson thought this was great and said, "Ahhhhh, we're all married!" At least he gets that marriage is about love!

Also, on a side note, Jackson is doing so great with his potty training. He had 3 days of accidents and then suddenly woke up that 4th morning and it had all clicked. He has been dry ever since. We're very proud of him and his announcements to go PeePee. Now if only we could convince him that pooping isn't something to be feared, we'll have mastered this whole thing. Well, I guess we have night time potty training still to come...but progress, people, progress.

No comments: