Monday, April 6, 2009

It's a Girl!

Well, there you have it. We finally know that the newest addition to the family is going to be a girl. Trevor and I are very excited, though I think we'd have said the same no matter what the outcome. Jackson...um not so much. When Trevor called home to spread the word he told Jackson that he was going to have a little sister. Melody said the look on his face was priceless as he protested, "No, I'm gonna have a brother!" Trevor tried to convince him how cool it was going to be and Jackson simply put the phone down and walked away. Good thing he's got a few months to warm up to the idea. I think he'll come around. Especially after his antics this weekend, when he leaned over and kissed my belly and said, "I love this baby. I want to hold it."

No comments: